The following resources are available for usage in press written about our film. Further press inquiries and screener requests should be directed to email@example.com, please!
Filming weddings is a thankless job, so when Alex and Justin get the chance to shoot a destination wedding in Mexico, they take the opportunity to escape their sheltered lives – but with their boss playing fast and loose with the details, they’ll be lucky to even find it.
Q&A with actors Phil Hanley & Luke Lalonde and Writer/Director Pavan Moondi
Download our press kit HERE
- TFCA: Interview with Phil Hanley – Movie Star Wanted, No Experience Necessary
- TIFF.NET: Interview with Luke Lalonde and Pavan Moondi – A Lot Like Going on Tour
- Dork Shelf: Interview with Phil Hanley – From Stand-Up to Sundowner
- Brief Take: Interview with Sundowners Director Pavan Moondi
- Original Cin: Interview with Pavan Moondi
- The Globe and Mail: Interview with Pavan Moondi – Why Sundowners – the kind of Cancon the industry needs – was so hard to get made
- The Gate: Art Imitating Life: Filmmaker Pavan Moondi on Sundowners
- The Hollywood Reporter: Sundowners [Review]
- The New York Times: Layabouts Behind a Wedding Lens in ‘Sundowners’ [Review]
- The Gate: Sundowners [Review]
- Original Cin: The Chill Charm of Booze, Near-Sex Experiences and Minor Disasters [Review]
- Cinemablographer: Sundowners and the Tertiary Life Crisis [Review]
- Cinema Axis: Sundowners [Review]
- NOW Magazine: Sundowners serves up low key pleasures [Review]
- The Globe and Mail: Sundowners is a captivating, subversive blend of genres [Review]
- Exclaim!: Sundowners [Review]
- Toronto Sun: The Rise of Sundowners [Review]
These photos are available for use by press/articles about the film. Photos in Mexico are by Jesus Lora and photos in Canada are by Colin Medley.
Check out behind the scenes photos in this Facebook album!